• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

why is my pdf converter to word not working...telling me i need to subscribe which ive already done

New Here ,
May 09, 2018 May 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am attempting to convert multiple pdf files to word and it is not allowing me to do so even though I have purchased the adobe export PDF.  why is this happening?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 09, 2018 May 09, 2018

Hi Ellenr,

As we have checked the account information using the email address you are logged into the forums, we see that you have an active subscription of Adobe Export PDF. Try accessing Export PDF services online via https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf  or through the desktop application Adobe Acrobat Reader DC which you can download from here:  Adobe - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Distribution

Also, make sure that you are "Signing In" using the correct email address under which you have made the p

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 09, 2018 May 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ellenr,

As we have checked the account information using the email address you are logged into the forums, we see that you have an active subscription of Adobe Export PDF. Try accessing Export PDF services online via https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf  or through the desktop application Adobe Acrobat Reader DC which you can download from here:  Adobe - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Distribution

Also, make sure that you are "Signing In" using the correct email address under which you have made the purchase and you have installed the correct application Adobe Acrobat Reader DC not the Adobe Acrobat DC.

For further troubleshooting you may refer- Troubleshooting Create PDF, Export PDF, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign … services(PDFPack or Document Cloud...

Let us know if you need any help.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 10, 2023 Jun 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Each time I try to convert or export PDF to Word I am being asked to subscribe or invitingme o a free trial.  I just want to be able to use the product that I am already paying for.  thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources