• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Will the cloud converter ever come back up? It's been down for me a week and I need it now. Why I am I paying for something I can't use?

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2017 Aug 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need this service at the beginning of the month and all I get is an error page saying check back soon.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi  Kcroyal85,

Sorry for the bad experience.

If you were accessing this service via Reader and you are experiencing problems. I would suggest accessing this service via Web browser: https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf

And help us with the below information besides how you access this service:

• The current version of Reader installed?
  • Operating system name and version?
  • Are experiencing issues while utilizing this service via Web browsers as well?
  • Have you tried using this service via Acrobat Reader app on a mobile device?

Will be waiting for your response

-Tariq Dar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried both through reader and through cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf. It says it can't reach the service through reader v.11 and it says "

Currently unavailable

We apologize for the inconvenience. We are working hard to make the service available. Please check back shortly"

When trying to access through a browser. I have used Chrome, Safari, Edge, and Internet explorer. All show the same error. Mainly on Windows 10 but also through Mac OSX Sierra. I can't get this service to work at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your response.

Sadly, we are not able to reproduce the issue in-house. Would it be possible we can connect on this issue via call.

If yes, please help me with your phone number, time zone and time frame. And send me the information via private message: How Do I Send Private Message

-Tariq Dar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources