• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Won’t print correctly

Community Beginner ,
Oct 05, 2019 Oct 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I go to print my document it moves my words so that it prints distorted. What can I do to fix this? I've tried changing the font that doesn't work. This has been working fine until today.  See how the date has done? It doesn't show up like this til the print screen

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 06, 2019 Oct 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make that date field wider or make the font smaller.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 06, 2019 Oct 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I have made the font smaller it still doesn't correct the issue. I have been using  this app for months doing the same document every day. This issue just began yesterday morning. I have deleted the app and reinstalled it. The problem still persists. The app works on my phone but not ipad. Maybe there needs to be an update to fix the problem with ipad. I'm sure I not the only person with this issue. It’s not just the date field it alters the whole document

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 08, 2019 Oct 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here, I'm pretty sure it started after my Ipad was updated to iOs 13.1.2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2019 Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem printing on my iPad. Form looks fine until it is in print mode.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

EXACTLY! I’m so thankful I’m not the only one. I had to start using it on my phone in order for it to work properly. They need to update the iPad or something! It doesn’t matter how small you make the font it still doesn’t print correctly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn’t think bout that but yes that’s when I had problems start also. I’ve used this app all year with no problems

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I spent two hours with Apple support tonight on this issue. (I also called Adobe support but the only support for this GREAT App is this forum. The bottom line is that Adobe must update this App or it will not work with OS 13.1.2. In the meantime, the the form will look great but you cannot print or email it. It is a shame because I have been using this for two years and LOVED it. I have also left a comment on the App store site hoping that Adobe will pick up on this problem and solve it!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank u for the info. Hopefully they fix it soon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources