Highlighted

403 error using Adobe document cloud PDF View

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to use the Adobe dcView SDK and I'm now getting a 403 error.  Images attached. I have created an API key in the console and it worked previously (same domain). Today however I'm getting a 403 any insights on this would be appreciated.

TOPICS
View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

403 error using Adobe document cloud PDF View

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to use the Adobe dcView SDK and I'm now getting a 403 error.  Images attached. I have created an API key in the console and it worked previously (same domain). Today however I'm getting a 403 any insights on this would be appreciated.

TOPICS
View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 23, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting the same errors, and this is sometimes preventing the viewing on devices, although that issue is rare. Console screenshot and page render failure attached.

Screen Shot 2020-07-29 at 5.58.22 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-07-29 at 5.55.25 PM.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 29, 2020 0
mdk999 LATEST
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like you're trying to load a local file (probably local dev?) in that case I'd try the local client id that is in the sample examples.

clientId: '83211fc1505245e88e8bf44f99f1bd51'

If you're not using a local url (for your site) I'd change the file url from `file://` to `http://`. I still have the above errors but I am now able to view/load the PDF. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 29, 2020 0
Resources