• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Abode PDF Converter is unable to upload pdf file

Community Beginner ,
Mar 27, 2018 Mar 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to upload a pdf file using the Export PDF Tool in the Adobe tool kit and it repeatedlly fails to upload. I have tried other pdf files, simple text and this has also failed. I have updated the Adobe Reader and also initiated a repair installation and after restarting the program, still the Export PDF Tool could not upload to convert my pdf.to word.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 28, 2018 Mar 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Techscapel,

Sorry to hear the inconvenience caused.

I assume you are experiencing this problem with one specific file? Or is there all the files have failed to upload?

You may please try exporting the file online via- https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf  and see if it works through that.

Also, make sure that the file you have been trying to export should be too large as export pdf has a limit to upload.

Document Cloud Help | File size limitations

If it still doesn't work, then you may share the file with us. We would test the same at our end and see whether its an issue with the file or application.

"You can share the file with us via email. And you can send it to the email that is shared via private message. Please do mention your forum thread in the subject"

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Akanchha

I have been through several support request regarding the same issue and have tried all recommendations and did the test pdf, the original and a simple word neither would upload. I have uploaded similar files to the report previously without issue. I’m not going onto a web site to upload documents that is not the purpose of the program purchased.

If Adobe is having issues with the program please advise so I can purchase another program to export pdf. I need this function as part of my work and I can’t take 24 h to receive support. See screen shot of error

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2018 Apr 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Techscapel,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

We checked for this issue at our end and our servers. We didn't find any problem. Everything is working normally.

If possible, try a different network just for the testing purposes or you may try accessing this service via your mobile phone browser: https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf  and check if the issue is reproducible. I would appreciate if you could share the file with us, using which you are able to reproduce the issue: How to share a file using Adobe Document Cloud  Or help us with the screenshots while you are accessing this service: https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-7043#jive_content_id_How_do_I_attach_a_screenshot

Will be waiting for your response.

-Tariq Dar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Email sent, have already tried simple pdf with the same error occuring. I'm not trapsing over the web uploading documents....Your program your problem please fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources