• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Access my account

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2018 Nov 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased Adobe Export PDF, supposedly converted a PDF document to Word and it says it is now available in my online account.  It seems I'm not able to access that account.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 22, 2018 Nov 22, 2018

Hello Davidd,

We're sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused, the record shows that you are subscribed to Adobe ExportPDF service with your current Adobe ID(email), you can access the files from the URL Adobe Document Cloud

Adobe ExportPDF service is an online document cloud service, you can access the services through the URL Adobe Document Cloud

Sign in with your current Adobe ID and password which is associated with the service. You may also use the freeware Adobe Reader desktop

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 22, 2018 Nov 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Davidd,

We're sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused, the record shows that you are subscribed to Adobe ExportPDF service with your current Adobe ID(email), you can access the files from the URL Adobe Document Cloud

Adobe ExportPDF service is an online document cloud service, you can access the services through the URL Adobe Document Cloud

Sign in with your current Adobe ID and password which is associated with the service. You may also use the freeware Adobe Reader desktop application to access the services Adobe - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Distribution

For troubleshooting, refer to the help article Troubleshooting Create PDF, Export PDF, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign … services(PDFPack or Document Cloud...

Let us know if you experience any issue.

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources