• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Access my services with Adobe PDF Pack, Annual‎ membership

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2018 Jan 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to download the apps they do not recognize me and ask me to pay again.  Can you help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 05, 2018 Jan 05, 2018

Hello Chantalfm,

As per the description above, you are not able to access the Adobe PDFPack services, as it asking you to pay again, Is that correct?

The Adobe PDFPack subscription is an online Document Cloud service and it can be accessed through a browser and through the free desktop version of Adobe Reader, but it cannot be downloaded as an application on a computer.

Access the services through the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/convertpdf with your Adobe ID and password on a browser like Chrome,

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 05, 2018 Jan 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Chantalfm,

As per the description above, you are not able to access the Adobe PDFPack services, as it asking you to pay again, Is that correct?

The Adobe PDFPack subscription is an online Document Cloud service and it can be accessed through a browser and through the free desktop version of Adobe Reader, but it cannot be downloaded as an application on a computer.

Access the services through the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/convertpdf with your Adobe ID and password on a browser like Chrome, or Firefox, or Safari.

If you want to use the services through Adobe Reader, just "Sign-in" with your Adobe ID and password in Adobe Reader DC, to download Reader DC, use the URL Adobe - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Distribution

For more troubleshooting, please refer to Troubleshooting Create PDF, Export PDF, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign … services(PDFPack or Document Cloud...

Feel free to update this discussion in case you need further assistance.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources