• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Access to the adobe pdf export

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2018 Dec 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fiz uma compra de um produto de vocês (Adobe Export PDF(Adobe Acrobat Reader) - GPA.3363-6088-6404-21761, no valor de R$60,83 em 24/12/2018, Mastercard-6194), mas não estou conseguindo acessá-lo. Quando tento acessar, me é enviada uma mensagem pedindo para assinar o produto que já comprei. Gostaria que esse problema fosse resolvido.

Atenciosamente,

Lucas Raphael

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 31, 2018 Dec 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Leong,

As per the issue description mentioned above, you are facing issue when trying to export pdf, is that correct?

Could you check if you have the latest version of Reader installed on the machine- you can download the latest version of Reader DC from this link: Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions

If converting online https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf  try clearing browser's cache, restart the browser, log in and try again.

You may also refer to the following forum threads discussing the similar issue:

Conversion from pdf to docx leads to subscription page while already paid

Keeps asking me to renew a subscription....very annoying

I have paid subscription,I sign In it asks me to pay again.

I have just purchased exportPDF and every time I try and export a PDF it keeps asking me to pay agai...

Thanks,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources