• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Accessing Adobe Document Cloud directory from Windows Explorer

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2019 Jul 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Creative Cloud Files directory appears in my Windows Explorer file listing so how do I also get my Adobe  Document Cloud directory to appear there so I don't have to go into Acroat DC to view or access files?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 06, 2019 Aug 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Descar,

If I understand your requirement correctly, you are willing to add Document Cloud folder to be added in Windows Explorer file folder same as Creative Cloud one.

You can not set up Document Cloud files directory in Windows Explorer like Creative Cloud. Reason being, Document Cloud is a web based service, it doesn't have an specific desktop app like we have for Creative Cloud, know as Creative Cloud Desktop Application.

When you install Creative Cloud desktop app, a folder with the name Creative Cloud Files is created on your system and a shortcut to this folder is pinned to the Navigation panel in Windows. Which continue to sync with the files uploaded or going to be uploaded on cloud.

Document Cloud files can only be accessed online, or through Adobe Reader/Acrobat desktop app.

Hope this answers your query.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2020 Dec 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Akanchha for your clarification, but is a pity once almoste all cloud systems, even on free mode, have available a way to be added in Windows Explorer file folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2022 Feb 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Akanchha.  Are you saying there is no drag-drop functionality from Document Cloud to local machine folders or other mapped cloud storage like OneDrive or DropBox?   

I find that if I want to move an Acrobat Cloud file, I need open it in Acrobat and then Save to another location.  Correct?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 13, 2022 Feb 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Elib,

Thank you for reaching out.

Currently, the drag-drop functionality from Document Cloud to the local machine or other mapped cloud storage is not possible.

However, you may add the Onedrive account to Document Cloud and work on PDFs saved there. 

If you wish, you may share your suggestion about this with the team via the following help document: https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2023 Feb 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here is a case of being transferred to many folks. Customers are asking for 21st Century capabilities and we get pointed to a wish page that doesn't allow for us to "wish" regarding Adobe Scan. How can a company not allow this technology. It is obviously storing the documents somewhere and we should be able to access via the web OR these should be stored in the Creative Cloud which seems to the the conduit to many different products.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources