Highlighted

Acrobat DC Pro Dependant Combobox

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

My name is Wouter Glas, I am the Desktop support technician of DEKRA Claims and Expertise in the Netherlands.

At the moment I am making customizable PDF documents in Adobe Acrobat DC Pro.

In this document it's necessary for dropdown menu's (Comboboxes) to be dependent.

I was searching at Google if it was possible to do this in Adobe Acrobat DC Pro.

So my question is, is this possible in DC Pro.

If not is it possible to make this in one of Adobe's another Software Solutions.

My other question is, If it is possible in another Adobe Software packet and is it possible to download a trial version  to test it?

Kind Regards,

Wouter Glas

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Acrobat DC Pro Dependant Combobox

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

My name is Wouter Glas, I am the Desktop support technician of DEKRA Claims and Expertise in the Netherlands.

At the moment I am making customizable PDF documents in Adobe Acrobat DC Pro.

In this document it's necessary for dropdown menu's (Comboboxes) to be dependent.

I was searching at Google if it was possible to do this in Adobe Acrobat DC Pro.

So my question is, is this possible in DC Pro.

If not is it possible to make this in one of Adobe's another Software Solutions.

My other question is, If it is possible in another Adobe Software packet and is it possible to download a trial version  to test it?

Kind Regards,

Wouter Glas

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 28, 2016 0

Have something to add?