Highlighted

Acrobat Pro DC could "send and track" be automated

New Here ,
May 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have started to use Adobe Pro Document Cloud Service on my PDF eBooks using "send and track".

My web site is too expensive to run with ever bigger Downloads, my latest eBook is 1GB.

Acrobat Pro DC could "send and track" be automated, so a customer could purchase on default web site have a direct link to

Adobe Pro Doc Cloud PDF to ONEDownload, job done?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Acrobat Pro DC could "send and track" be automated

New Here ,
May 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have started to use Adobe Pro Document Cloud Service on my PDF eBooks using "send and track".

My web site is too expensive to run with ever bigger Downloads, my latest eBook is 1GB.

Acrobat Pro DC could "send and track" be automated, so a customer could purchase on default web site have a direct link to

Adobe Pro Doc Cloud PDF to ONEDownload, job done?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 02, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi mum4books,

To understand correctly, do you mean that when a customer does any purchase from the default website, a link automatically generates for that ebook from Send &Track of your account and sent to that particular customer.

If this is what you are referring to, I am sorry to say it is not possible with this service.

This functionality is only to send the documents personally from your end. It can not be automated.

Let us know if you have any query or need any help.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 17, 2017 0
Resources