• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Reader App (iOS 13), Auto logging out of document cloud

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2019 Oct 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I noticed that around the time I upgraded to iOS 13 on my apple device, I would start getting logged out of Adobe Document Cloud in the Adobe PDF Reader app when I was previously never logged out, which was for a few months since I downloaded the app. I am not sure if this is related to the new iOS 13 or anything or any other updates else where with the app, but I was wondering if anyone else was running into the same issue and figured out a solution to this. 

A bit more context to why this is a bit of an issue: I don't have cellular support on my device, and sometimes I need to access documents I downloaded from the document cloud when I don't have wifi access, and everytime I am automatically logged out, I have to redownload each of my files manually (while on wi-fi access), and I have easily over 100 files saved on the cloud at the moment.

TOPICS
Manage files

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 15, 2019 Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kwokhowzer,

Thank you for reaching out.

Please try signing out of the application and reboot the device. Then sign in again and check if you still exeprience same behaviour.

Make sure that the application is updated to the latest version.

If the issue persists, please share the application and exact OS version on the device.

Let us know if you need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources