Highlighted

Activate Acrobat pro 7.0 due to crashed computer

Community Beginner ,
Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a plugin for Acrobat Pro that only runs on version 7. My system crashed and I want to insall on another computer. I've read about off-line activation but I don't know the Product Request Code to generate a Product Response Code. I have my serial number. I can't activate online or by phone so this is my only option. I have versios 9 and XI but this pluging will not run properly on either one. Thanks for any help.

Glenn Heckard

TOPICS
Download and install, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Activate Acrobat pro 7.0 due to crashed computer

Community Beginner ,
Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a plugin for Acrobat Pro that only runs on version 7. My system crashed and I want to insall on another computer. I've read about off-line activation but I don't know the Product Request Code to generate a Product Response Code. I have my serial number. I can't activate online or by phone so this is my only option. I have versios 9 and XI but this pluging will not run properly on either one. Thanks for any help.

Glenn Heckard

TOPICS
Download and install, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 05, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No longer possible... the activation server for CS3 and earlier has been removed from service

There is now no way to activate that program

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 05, 2020 0
Resources