Highlighted

Active Membership... can't convert PDF to Word ??

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I prepaid an annual fee of $69.99 for an Adobe PDF Pack on November 6, 2017.  I just reviewed my account and it says it is active until November 7, 2017.  However as soon as I canceled my auto-renew it now says "I don't have an account".

I started over an hour ago trying to convert a PDF document to a Word, something I used to be able to do in seconds.

What's happened?????

Hi Pattip,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I just checked your account and your subscription is still under cancelling state. And it says your renewal date is 07 Nov 2017.

If you would like to continue with the services, we can restart the service at our end. Else you can try the same from Adobe Account.

You may also check this help page: Manage your Creative Cloud membership

Let us know if you have further questions.

-Tariq Dar

TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Active Membership... can't convert PDF to Word ??

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I prepaid an annual fee of $69.99 for an Adobe PDF Pack on November 6, 2017.  I just reviewed my account and it says it is active until November 7, 2017.  However as soon as I canceled my auto-renew it now says "I don't have an account".

I started over an hour ago trying to convert a PDF document to a Word, something I used to be able to do in seconds.

What's happened?????

Hi Pattip,

I just checked your account and your subscription is still under cancelling state. And it says your renewal date is 07 Nov 2017.

If you would like to continue with the services, we can restart the service at our end. Else you can try the same from Adobe Account.

-Tariq Dar

TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 02, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pattip,

-Tariq Dar

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 07, 2017 0
Resources