Highlighted

Active membership confirmed, but can't convert PDF to Word.

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I confirmed my payment with Adobe. After 45 minutes with their tech support, I finally was referred here.

I get the message "An error occurred while trying to access this service."

Hello Kh,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, as per the description above, you are not able to export a PDF file to Word as getting an error message "An error occurred while trying to access this service", Is that correct?

The record shows that you are subscribed to Adobe ExportPDF service on your current Adobe ID, try accessing the service through the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf with your Adobe ID and password on a browser like Chrome, or Firefox, or Safari and see if this brings any difference.

You may also refer to An error occurred while trying to access the service | unable to connect to PDF services

For more troubleshooting, you can also refer to Troubleshooting Create PDF, Export PDF, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign … services(PDFPack or Document Cloud Services).

Let us know how it goes and share your findings.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Active membership confirmed, but can't convert PDF to Word.

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I confirmed my payment with Adobe. After 45 minutes with their tech support, I finally was referred here.

I get the message "An error occurred while trying to access this service."

Hello Kh,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, as per the description above, you are not able to export a PDF file to Word as getting an error message "An error occurred while trying to access this service", Is that correct?

The record shows that you are subscribed to Adobe ExportPDF service on your current Adobe ID, try accessing the service through the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf with your Adobe ID and password on a browser like Chrome, or Firefox, or Safari and see if this brings any difference.

You may also refer to An error occurred while trying to access the service | unable to connect to PDF services

For more troubleshooting, you can also refer to Troubleshooting Create PDF, Export PDF, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign … services(PDFPack or Document Cloud Services).

Regards,

Anand Sri.

TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 15, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Kh,

For more troubleshooting, you can also refer to Troubleshooting Create PDF, Export PDF, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign … services(PDFPack or Document Cloud...

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 15, 2018 1
Resources