Highlighted

Adobe Acrobat DC stopped working, tried to reinstall and get message that a higher version is installed

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I had an installation of Adobe Acrobat DC and upgraded to allow me to export pdfs to other formats.

It worked for a month and I have a full year Sub, them would not work, unknown error.

Tried to re-Install but after I download AA DC and install it tells me I have a higher level installed already then it terminates.

Cannot Download the correct version via my Web portal,

Help, this is driving me nuts!

Hi Savagemc,

I assume that you are working on windows computer?

If above is the error message that you have been getting, then I must suggest you to run the cleaner tool to remove the old traces of Acrobat DC and then try reinstalling it.

Download Adobe Reader and Acrobat Cleaner Tool - Adobe Labs

Download it through- Download Pro or Standard versions of Acrobat DC, 2017, XI, or X

Hope this works.

Regards,

Akanchha

TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Acrobat DC stopped working, tried to reinstall and get message that a higher version is installed

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I had an installation of Adobe Acrobat DC and upgraded to allow me to export pdfs to other formats.

It worked for a month and I have a full year Sub, them would not work, unknown error.

Tried to re-Install but after I download AA DC and install it tells me I have a higher level installed already then it terminates.

Cannot Download the correct version via my Web portal,

Help, this is driving me nuts!

Hi Savagemc,

If above is the error message that you have been getting, then I must suggest you to run the cleaner tool to remove the old traces of Acrobat DC and then try reinstalling it.

Download it through- Download Pro or Standard versions of Acrobat DC, 2017, XI, or X

Hope this works.

Regards,

Akanchha

TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 25, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Savagemc,

Hope this works.

Regards,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 27, 2017 0
Resources