• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat Export PDF

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2017 Sep 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded adobe acrobat app for free however it requires 1,190 pesos/year in order to convert pdf to word or exel so I did purchase, unfortunately it did not work, instead it requires me to pay again. I paid that much for nothing?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 12, 2017 Sep 12, 2017

Hi Preciousd,

As I understand from the description above, you are not able to use the Adobe ExportPDF services which you purchased on your Adobe ID, Is that correct?

As per the records, you have an active subscription of Adobe ExportPDF on your Adobe ID Using Adobe Export PDF

To use the services, you can sign in to your account at https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf with your Adobe ID and password

With the free desktop version of Acrobat Reader DC, you can use the services of ExportPDF, make sure y

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 12, 2017 Sep 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved it from Acrobat Reader to Document Cloud PDF services.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 12, 2017 Sep 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Preciousd,

As I understand from the description above, you are not able to use the Adobe ExportPDF services which you purchased on your Adobe ID, Is that correct?

As per the records, you have an active subscription of Adobe ExportPDF on your Adobe ID Using Adobe Export PDF

To use the services, you can sign in to your account at https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf with your Adobe ID and password

With the free desktop version of Acrobat Reader DC, you can use the services of ExportPDF, make sure you are logged in with your Adobe ID in Acrobat Reader DC.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources