Highlighted

Adobe Acrobat Export PDF

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded adobe acrobat app for free however it requires 1,190 pesos/year in order to convert pdf to word or exel so I did purchase, unfortunately it did not work, instead it requires me to pay again. I paid that much for nothing?

Hi Preciousd,

As I understand from the description above, you are not able to use the Adobe ExportPDF services which you purchased on your Adobe ID, Is that correct?

As per the records, you have an active subscription of Adobe ExportPDF on your Adobe ID Using Adobe Export PDF

To use the services, you can sign in to your account at https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf with your Adobe ID and password

With the free desktop version of Acrobat Reader DC, you can use the services of ExportPDF, make sure you are logged in with your Adobe ID in Acrobat Reader DC.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Acrobat Export PDF

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded adobe acrobat app for free however it requires 1,190 pesos/year in order to convert pdf to word or exel so I did purchase, unfortunately it did not work, instead it requires me to pay again. I paid that much for nothing?

Hi Preciousd,

As I understand from the description above, you are not able to use the Adobe ExportPDF services which you purchased on your Adobe ID, Is that correct?

As per the records, you have an active subscription of Adobe ExportPDF on your Adobe ID Using Adobe Export PDF

To use the services, you can sign in to your account at https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf with your Adobe ID and password

With the free desktop version of Acrobat Reader DC, you can use the services of ExportPDF, make sure you are logged in with your Adobe ID in Acrobat Reader DC.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 11, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved it from Acrobat Reader to Document Cloud PDF services.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 12, 2017 1
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Preciousd,

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 12, 2017 1
Resources