• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat Pro 2020 offline activation

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2020 Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there way to activate this offline in an 100% offline environment? or is there an adobe acrobat versions that meet Tenable Nessus scan standard?

Thanks,

TOPICS
Download and install , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It used to be possible but from comments made by Adobe employees here recently it seems that's no longer the case...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They were the one who told me that this is the option we should get for our environment. ADOBE!!!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not 100% sure it's no longer possible. I suggest you contact them directly and ask them about it: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

If they say no, it can't be done, ask for a refund.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 23, 2020 Dec 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried for many hours with Adobe tech support. No success. For XI it was possible to do offline installation but I and the Adobe technicians (4 of them 1 after another) all failed for 2020. Non subscription. Couldn't figure out how to get a request code. I went back to an old version. This is seriously bad form. Wasted my money.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 28, 2020 Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, it seems they changed how it works without making it clear to their customers, or even their own employees. It's a real shame, as it leaves many people without any options of using the application.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources