Highlighted

Adobe Acrobat Pro 2020 offline activation

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there way to activate this offline in an 100% offline environment? or is there an adobe acrobat versions that meet Tenable Nessus scan standard?

Thanks,

TOPICS
Download and install, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Acrobat Pro 2020 offline activation

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there way to activate this offline in an 100% offline environment? or is there an adobe acrobat versions that meet Tenable Nessus scan standard?

Thanks,

TOPICS
Download and install, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 02, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It used to be possible but from comments made by Adobe employees here recently it seems that's no longer the case...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 02, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They were the one who told me that this is the option we should get for our environment. ADOBE!!!!!!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 02, 2020 0
try67 LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not 100% sure it's no longer possible. I suggest you contact them directly and ask them about it: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

If they say no, it can't be done, ask for a refund.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 02, 2020 0
Resources