• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat Reader PDF Export Only Converting the First Page.

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2018 Mar 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased the Export PDF plan today and have been attempting to convert a multi page PDF into an excel document, however, only the first page is being converted.  Additionally, I can only use the converter on the website.  When I am in the application, I can see in the bottom right hand corner that it says that I have the Adobe Export PDF plan, but when I click on Export PDF nothing happens.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 26, 2018 Mar 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Christopherb,

As per the description given above, if I understand correctly. You are working on a multi-page pdf document to a excel file and only the first page is converting to the excel not the entire document?

What exactly happens when it goes to the next pages? Does it stops or gives some error during conversion?

Are you trying the conversion online via- https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf ? If yes, then have you tried converting it with a different web browser? Or using the desktop application Adobe Reader DC?

If not, then you must try once with a different web browser and using Adobe Reader DC- Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions

Also, check with a different file and see if that's resulting the same error.

Let us know the result.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2018 Mar 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Akanchha,

I'm sorry, I mistyped. It's not Excel but rather Word. The resulting word document only has the first page of the PDF. There are no follow on pages, blank or otherwise. There are no error messages. I have only tried this using Safari. I have tried using the desktop application Adobe Acrobat Reader DC, however, when I click on Export PDF from the menu bar, it just goes to a blank page with no options to do anything. I just tried using Firefox and I was successful. Wish I could just use the application on my computer instead of the web version though.

Thank you for your response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 27, 2018 Mar 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Christopherb,

Thanks for sharing the detailed information and your findings.

As you said it worked for you using the different web browser than what you are using currently. So it should also work with the desktop application Adobe Reader DC.

If the document goes blank during Export, then you may check the following-

* If the document isn't saved locally then you may save the file locally.

* Or else try repairing the installation Adobe Reader >Help>Repair Installation

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources