• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe customer service just hung up on me.

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2018 Apr 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just waited 30 minutes to talk to a "customer service" representative to ask why I can't access the PDF Pack services through my Adobe Reader. First, she told me I could. Then, when I tried to access a particular tool (combine files) and couldn't, she told me that tool isn't part of the Pack. However, it is part of the Pack. I then asked to speak to a supervisor, and she told me the supervisor isn't available. When I asked for her name, she hung up on me. Adobe's customer service SUCKS.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 06, 2018 Apr 06, 2018

Hi Natalief,

We are extremely sorry to hear about your experience.

As per your account information, you have PDF Pack register to your account. And PDF Pack does include the "Combine PDF" feature in it.

However, it is not available through the Adobe Reader DC application. When you click on the "Combine PDF" Add button then it takes you online to the https://cloud.acrobat.com/combinepdf  (Document Cloud Service)  and then you can combine the file there.

For detailed description about how does PDF P

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 06, 2018 Apr 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Natalief,

We are extremely sorry to hear about your experience.

As per your account information, you have PDF Pack register to your account. And PDF Pack does include the "Combine PDF" feature in it.

However, it is not available through the Adobe Reader DC application. When you click on the "Combine PDF" Add button then it takes you online to the https://cloud.acrobat.com/combinepdf  (Document Cloud Service)  and then you can combine the file there.

For detailed description about how does PDF Pack works, you please go through- How to Use Adobe PDF Pack.

Let us know if you have any further query about the same.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources