Highlighted

Adobe DC constantly crashing with Win 10

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated to Windows 10 and installed Adobe DC and the reader constantly crashes and freezes and I have to Alt Ctrl Del and close it on the task bar to get the program to close. It does it 5 times a day. I've uninstalled it and reinstalled 3 times. Can I get rid of the DC and just have the old version of reader?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe DC constantly crashing with Win 10

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated to Windows 10 and installed Adobe DC and the reader constantly crashes and freezes and I have to Alt Ctrl Del and close it on the task bar to get the program to close. It does it 5 times a day. I've uninstalled it and reinstalled 3 times. Can I get rid of the DC and just have the old version of reader?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 07, 2016 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi darrenl20808703,

We are sorry for the iinconvenience caused.

Please try running this cleaner tool on your system: Download Adobe Reader and Acrobat Cleaner Tool - Adobe Labs

Restart the system and reinstall Reader DC from this link : Adobe - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Distribution

Let me know if this helps.

Regards

Sarojini

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 08, 2016 0
Resources