Highlighted

Adobe DC + Sharepoint Issues

New Here ,
May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, we've gone through the process of installing and configuring Adobe DC on our Sharepoint. Some documents seem to open just fine, others do not. The only message we get is this generic:

"There's some problem while processing your files.
If you continue to encounter this error, please consider contacting support and referencing session 885f165c-8e8d-4e08-af04-04040c6ca4dd."

There doesn't appear to be any rhyme or reason as to which documents will open and which will not. I've downloaded and installed the latest reader which didn't help. Now I'm at a loss. Help please!
TOPICS
Manage files

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe DC + Sharepoint Issues

New Here ,
May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, we've gone through the process of installing and configuring Adobe DC on our Sharepoint. Some documents seem to open just fine, others do not. The only message we get is this generic:

"There's some problem while processing your files.
If you continue to encounter this error, please consider contacting support and referencing session 885f165c-8e8d-4e08-af04-04040c6ca4dd."

There doesn't appear to be any rhyme or reason as to which documents will open and which will not. I've downloaded and installed the latest reader which didn't help. Now I'm at a loss. Help please!
TOPICS
Manage files

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 27, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah me too for over a year now.
To be clear the issue is with the "Reader DC" which is a "free" product.
Guessing you get what you pay for - not doing much to promote the confidence in other products given this issue has been around for a long time.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 30, 2020 0
Resources