• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe document cloud.

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2018 Nov 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a pdf clicked on send,  it created a link I could forward. The file also appeared in Adobe document cloud. On the website i see the file on the home page but if I click on files, no file exist? How can I delete file, no right pane appears? Also if I open adobe on computer and click document file no files appear?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 26, 2018 Nov 26, 2018

Hi Bruceg,

Sorry for the delay in response to your query.

I created a pdf clicked on send,  it created a link I could forward. The file also appeared in Adobe document cloud. On the website i see the file on the home page but if I click on files, no file exist?

You have generated a link for the pdf file to share it further, and the file appears on Adobe Document Cloud home page which is a "Recent Tab" where you can see all the recently viewed  PDFs. But when you click on the file and no file exi

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok sounds great, so do I just back out here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't done anything to my computer. I went on this one web last night said they could keep me from have ads, I need to delete it but I don't know how. You can access to my account I am sorry this happened.  Feel free to contact me if needed. Thank you Renee

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 26, 2018 Nov 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Bruceg,

Sorry for the delay in response to your query.

I created a pdf clicked on send,  it created a link I could forward. The file also appeared in Adobe document cloud. On the website i see the file on the home page but if I click on files, no file exist?

You have generated a link for the pdf file to share it further, and the file appears on Adobe Document Cloud home page which is a "Recent Tab" where you can see all the recently viewed  PDFs. But when you click on the file and no file exist, that means that file has been deleted or moved from its original location (Adobe Document Cloud) where you have uploaded it initially.

Look for the file under "Files Tab" of Document Cloud web interface- Adobe Document Cloud

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources