Highlighted

Adobe Export not separating columns when converting to Excel

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to convert a PDF into Excel, but some of the columns are merged when I open the file in excel.   I am assuming that it is because of the headers, titles, that kind of thing.   Need to know if there is a way around this issue?  or is this a problem that needs to be resolved on the Excel side?

TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Export not separating columns when converting to Excel

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to convert a PDF into Excel, but some of the columns are merged when I open the file in excel.   I am assuming that it is because of the headers, titles, that kind of thing.   Need to know if there is a way around this issue?  or is this a problem that needs to be resolved on the Excel side?

TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 21, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gretas,

I assume you are trying the conversion online via using the Export PDF feature?

For better understanding you may refer to the related thread I need to convert PDF to Excel, however, columns and tabs make many merged cells and many blank colu...  where similar issue has been addressed and answered.

Or related link- Text is garbled in converted file | ExportPDF

Hope this answers your query.

Regards,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 22, 2017 1
Resources