Highlighted

Adobe Export PDF doesn't convert to word

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Export suddenly stopped working and won't convert to word.  It looks like its converting but just goes back to the page asking me what file I want to convert.

TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Export PDF doesn't convert to word

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Export suddenly stopped working and won't convert to word.  It looks like its converting but just goes back to the page asking me what file I want to convert.

TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 21, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Wendyk,

Could you please let us know if you are trying to export pdf in Adobe Reader or online at this link: https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf

If using a web browser, try exporting using a different web browser and see if that works.

If using Reader, close Reader, reboot the machine and try again.

Does this happen with a specific file or with all the file you are trying to export?

Which operating system you are using- Mac/Windows?

Keep us posted with the results.

Shivam

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 22, 2017 1
Community Beginner ,
Aug 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem no matter the pdf file - it quits unexpectedly or it requests an key access pw.

I have purchased this and have not been able to use the function.

Please advise.

Thank you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 14, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Debbiem,

Could you let us know if you are trying to export pdf in Adobe Reader or online using a web browser?

If using Reader, check if an update is available for Reader using "Check for updates" option under "Help" menu, reboot the machine after installing update and try again.

Also, would it be possible to share the screenshot of the issue with us? To share the screenshot here in the forums, refer to the steps given in this link: https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-7043#jive_content_id_How_do_I_attach_a_screenshot

Let us know if you need any help.

Shivam

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 15, 2018 0
Community Beginner ,
Aug 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your response.

Adobe reader does not need updating - I am attempting to convey the file from MacBook Pro 10.12.6 - not from the cloud.

I will try to take a screen shot and forward it to you.

Debbie

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 15, 2018 0
Community Beginner ,
Aug 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When placing screen shot I receive an error message "Image type is forbidden" - it is a screen shot that is place from dropbox.

Please advise how to proceed.  Thank you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 15, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try creating a link for the image using the steps given in the following link: How to share a file using Adobe Document Cloud 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 15, 2018 1
Community Beginner ,
Aug 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Shared Files - Acrobat.com

All the files I tried converting today have the same results.

Is there anything else you can suggest?

Debbie

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 16, 2018 1
Resources