• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Export PDF turns PDF files into crap

Community Beginner ,
Dec 16, 2015 Dec 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Export PDF turns PDF files into crap - a garbled mishmash of boxes with letters that are anything but an Excel or Word file. How do I get a refund??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 17, 2015 Dec 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jack,

Make sure you are using latest version of Acrobat Reader DC Acrobat Reader DC Learn & Support to Export the PDF Acrobat Reader Help | Export PDF from Acrobat Reader DC.

Or try to use the service online https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf

Check if there is any difference.

Regards,
Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Aadesh,

I have attached the files, the PDF and the converted Word and Excel files.

Adobe Reader DC is up to date. I have tried the conversion on line as you suggested. I still get the same results as you see in the attached files.

Thanks,

Jack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jack II wrote:

I have attached the files, the PDF and the converted Word and Excel files..

You cannot send file attachments via email. You must upload any documents you wish to share with the forum to a file-hosting service (such as Creative Cloud Assets at https://assets.adobe.com/ ) and include the share link in your reply. Remember any files you share will be visible to the general public.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, what kind of company email system cannot receive attachments??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are not posting to an email system, but to a public forum located here Acrobat Reader. It's the forum software that cannot receive attachments.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jack, you are totally on point with that comment.  I just uninstalled DC and reinstalled 11 so as to avoid the crap.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources