ADB082048047SE

Bot and payd 6/11

TOPICS
Standards and accessibility, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Export PDF.

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't acitivate my licens. 

ADB082048047SE

Bot and payd 6/11

TOPICS
Standards and accessibility, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 07, 2019 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't understand what you mean by "activate your license", ExportPDF doesn't need you to activate any license. So we can help, please tell us what you try and do, and what fails. Please remember this is a public forum and don't post any personal info, thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 07, 2019 0
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wen i try to convert PDF toWord it ask me to run testversion or py, but I have alredy bout.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 08, 2019 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reading between the lines, I think you have downloaded Adobe Acrobat Pro. But that isn't what you paid for. If you did that, uninstall it, then use Acrobat Reader's Export tool button. https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/document-cloud/help/using-exportpdf.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 08, 2019 0
Resources