Highlighted

Adobe fill and sign will not share files

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have used Adobe fill and sign for almost a year without any issues. I have a Google pixel and recently the app will not share the the files. I get an error message that says the app has stopped. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app on my phone a dozen times and it has not fixed the issue. Verizon tech support States it must be an issue with the app. I really need it to be corrected with an update or something to address the issue as I use have used the app for work routinely.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe fill and sign will not share files

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have used Adobe fill and sign for almost a year without any issues. I have a Google pixel and recently the app will not share the the files. I get an error message that says the app has stopped. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app on my phone a dozen times and it has not fixed the issue. Verizon tech support States it must be an issue with the app. I really need it to be corrected with an update or something to address the issue as I use have used the app for work routinely.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 06, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Troyt,

Have you rebooted your device after reinstalling the app?

I assume you are working on an Android device? Could you please confirm the version of your Android OS?

Also, the exact version of the Adobe Fill&Sign you have? Launch App>Help>About "Fill & Sign"

If possible, share the screenshot of the error message that you are getting.

Regards,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 09, 2017 0
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Yes I have rebooted the phone after uninstall/reinstall. I spent an hour+

with Verizon tech support attempting every possible scenario.

I am unable to capture a screenshot of the error notice, but it says" Adobe

Fill & Sign has stopped" it gives the option to open the app again or send

feedback. If you open it again another error message appears " Adobe Fill

and Sign keeps stopping" & gives the option to close app or send feedback.

I am running the most recently updated version of Android 8.0.0.

Adobe Fill and Sign version 1.2.0

I have had several IT people attempt to help me, all have said it must be

an issue with the app communicating with my Google pixel. The app works on

my co-workers phones without any issues. Please fix the app

Thanks, Troy

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 10, 2017 0
Resources