• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe fillable PDF no longer fillable after saved

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2020 Feb 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a fillable PDF from a form I was sent. I began filling it out, but could not complete it in one sitting. I re-opened the same PDF and now I can no longer add text to any of the fields that I created for filling. 

What gives? How can I continue to edit and fill the text boxes after saving a document? This seems like it should be pretty standard practice.

Also, is it possible to store more than two signatures or is that the max?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 27, 2020 Feb 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey there,

Looking at the description given above, it looks like you have signed the document after filling the information? Signing is a final steps. Once you have signed the document, it gets locked (depending on document's properties) and restricted to make further changes.

If you have the original file, then make changes in it and save it. You should be able to edit the filled content unless you haven't signed it. 

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources