• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe FormsCentral

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2016 Mar 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just purchased FormsCentral and it is perfect for what I need.... but then I saw this when I was looking for more information through Acrobat Help::

--------------------------------

How long can I keep using the Adobe FormsCentral desktop app included with Acrobat Pro XI?   

You can continue to use the Adobe FormsCentral desktop app in the near term. Beginning June 23 2015, you will be able to use the app to create and save new PDF forms, but you won’t be able to go online and collect data. When you upgrade to the next generation of Acrobat, the Adobe FormsCentral desktop app will be uninstalled completely.
-------------------------------
It's not like that information was even close to being in the forefront when I paid for it.  I can't believe this product  would still even be for sale if it will just be erased.
I have Adobe Acrobat XI Pro, and am seeing a message that Acrobat Pro DC is now available and that I can upgrade now....
My questions:
Does this upgrade qualify as "the next generation" and if so, will I lose Forms Central if I upgrade?
If it does...Do upDATES count as upgrades? 
Thanks...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?