• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe PDF Pack and Creative Cloud?

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2017 Nov 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have subscribed to the Adobe PDF Pack and cannot find it on my desktop. Whenever I download a PDF, it takes me to the Creative Cloud. I used to have the app (as of 2 months ago) downloaded on my desktop and, therefore, could easily use the Tools and Comments option, which I don't seem to be able to access now. Help would be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 29, 2017 Nov 29, 2017

Hello Maya,

You have an active subscription of Adobe PDFPack on your email id and it's an online service and cannot be downloaded as an application. But you can access the services through a browser and can be accessed through the free desktop version of Adobe Reader DC.

If you have installed the Adobe Reader, then sign in with your Adobe ID and password to use the services of Adobe PDFPack. You can also use the services through the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/convertpdf with your Adobe ID and p

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 27, 2017 Nov 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Paxserena,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, as per the description above, you are not able to use the Adobe PDFPack services, Is that correct?

Adobe PDFPack is an online service cannot be downloaded as an application. But we can access the services through a browser and can be accessed through desktop and mobile app Adobe Reader DC.

Use the services through the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/convertpdf with your Adobe ID and password, or Use the free desktop version of Adobe Reader to use the services, sign in with your Adobe ID and password in Adobe Reader.

To download and install the Reader, use the URL Adobe - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Distribution

Note: If the Creative Cloud Desktop app is installed, please Sign out and Quit the Creative Cloud Desktop app, and use Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner tool to uninstall it. Download Cleaner tool from Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems

For more troubleshooting, refer to Troubleshooting Create PDF, Export PDF, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign … services(PDFPack or Document Cloud...

Hope this helps, and let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2017 Nov 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The information provided helps without helping... Until three weeks ago, I

was able to open a PDF file on my desktop and make corrections to it using

the Tools and Comments feature. Now, I don't even see the program installed

on my computer...

On June 26, 2017 I got the Adobe PDF Pack (annual plan) and I also have a

Creative Cloud free membership. I do need to have access to the Tools and

Comments feature, however, whenever I want to (re)download the Adobe PDF

Pack, I am told that I need to buy it.

I must be missing or misunderstanding something.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Maya Prpic

English into Canadian French / French Translator

[personal information removed by Moderator: Phone number and email]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 29, 2017 Nov 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Maya,

You have an active subscription of Adobe PDFPack on your email id and it's an online service and cannot be downloaded as an application. But you can access the services through a browser and can be accessed through the free desktop version of Adobe Reader DC.

If you have installed the Adobe Reader, then sign in with your Adobe ID and password to use the services of Adobe PDFPack. You can also use the services through the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/convertpdf with your Adobe ID and password.

If you have not installed the Reader, then download and install it through Adobe - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Distribution and use the services of Adobe PDFPack.

Note: If you have installed Acrobat Pro or Standard and trying to use the services of Adobe PDFPack, you will get a message to purchase as you are not subscribed to any subscription of Acrobat. So uninstall Acrobat Pro or Standard from the machine.

If you have installed the Creative Cloud Desktop app, and trying to use the services of Adobe PDFPack, you will get the error message to purchase/subscribe. You have to uninstall the Creative Cloud Desktop app, use the Cleaner tool to uninstall Creative Cloud Desktop app Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems

Hope this helps and clarifies, let us know if you have any confusion or you face any issue.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources