Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe PDF Pack not working

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2018 Dec 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear sirs,

I paid for the Adobe PDF pack a couple weeks ago and now when I try to use the features it doesn't work. It sends my to the Adobe site to buy the software. I even tried to buy it again and when I logged in it said I need to cancel or upgrade my current subscription so Adobe knows I paid but when I try to use the features, like converting a PDF file to a PPT file, it doesn't recognize that I have paid.

Can you help soon I'm in the middle of a project.

Thanks,

Bernie

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 19, 2018 Dec 19, 2018

Hey Bernie,

Your account information says that you have subscribed for Adobe Export PDF service. As mentioned by "TestScreenName" above, if you have installed Adobe Acrobat DC and trying to export the pdf through that, then it wont let you. Because Export PDF doesn't work with the Acrobat DC.

Uninstall Acrobat DC using cleaner tool- Download Adobe Reader and Acrobat Cleaner Tool - Adobe Labs  as its not required for Export PDF service.

Download Adobe Acrobat Reader DC- Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try using it from here: https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds as if you may have downloaded Acrobat Pro. That will mess you up properly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Bernie,

Your account information says that you have subscribed for Adobe Export PDF service. As mentioned by "TestScreenName" above, if you have installed Adobe Acrobat DC and trying to export the pdf through that, then it wont let you. Because Export PDF doesn't work with the Acrobat DC.

Uninstall Acrobat DC using cleaner tool- Download Adobe Reader and Acrobat Cleaner Tool - Adobe Labs  as its not required for Export PDF service.

Download Adobe Acrobat Reader DC- Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions. Or to access Export PDF you may refer to helpx here: Using Adobe Export PDF

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources