• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe PDF Pack unable to Convert to PPT - NOTHING works

New Here ,
May 03, 2018 May 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased Adobe PDF Pack about 2 months ago. Each and every time I try to Export to anything (Word, PowerPoint), I receive an error message that says "Forbidden". I tried to access https://cloud.acrobat.com/convertpdf from IE and Chrome and receive the error message "We've encountered a critical error. Please try again later. Unable to fetch base_uris from files tier".

The PDFs I have tried to convert are not protected.

I also tried to download the Desktop version but the download never works.

I am beyond frustrated. There is no help number. No chat. Instead I have to spend my time searching through forums with no luck.

I need this resolved. HELP!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 27, 2018 May 27, 2018

Hello Biancac,

Sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused. As per the description above, you are getting an error message "We've encountered a critical error. Please try again later. Unable to fetch base_uris from files tier" while converting a PDF file, Is that correct?

The record shows that you are subscribed to Adobe PDFPack services with current Adobe ID.

Some users had the similar issue and it was due to the firewall/security setting that was blocked our site. Please connect the c

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 27, 2018 May 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Biancac,

Sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused. As per the description above, you are getting an error message "We've encountered a critical error. Please try again later. Unable to fetch base_uris from files tier" while converting a PDF file, Is that correct?

The record shows that you are subscribed to Adobe PDFPack services with current Adobe ID.

Some users had the similar issue and it was due to the firewall/security setting that was blocked our site. Please connect the computer to a different network environment like a guest network or to a mobile hotspot and check.

For troubleshooting, you can also refer to Troubleshooting Create PDF, Export PDF, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign … services(PDFPack or Document Cloud...

Let us know how it goes and share your findings.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources