• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe pdf pack

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2016 Jul 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased the  adobe pdf pack after a trial and I am unable to use, any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 26, 2016 Jul 26, 2016

There is no trial of PDF Pack. Did you have a trial of Acrobat Pro, then subscribed to the much more basic PDF Pack afterwards? What happens when you try and use it?

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jul 26, 2016 Jul 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no trial of PDF Pack. Did you have a trial of Acrobat Pro, then subscribed to the much more basic PDF Pack afterwards? What happens when you try and use it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2016 Jul 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That may be the case.  When I try to use it, I get a message stating my trial has expired, buy now or activate. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like it. Since you did not buy Acrobat Pro you now either need to buy/subscribe to it, or uninstall it. You may need to reinstall Reader.

Once you are back in Reader you can use the Create and Export buttons, which send files to Adobe for conversion, and use your PDF Pack subscription to do that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much!!!  The program was Acrobat DC.  Once I uninstalled it, the PDF pack is working again!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources