Highlighted

Adobe Pro D purchase and assistance getting an external signature added to send off today!

New Here ,
May 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just purchased a PRO D to get a document exported for signature and sent off today.  I just learned that window don’t support the laptop program Vista.  I am on my IPad and wish to complete the process via the IPad which I thought the subscription would do before I make another purchase to get this document done today by its deadline.  PLEASE HELP ME!

TOPICS
Acrobat.com Cloud Storage, Adobe Send, ExportPDF, Fill & Sign

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Pro D purchase and assistance getting an external signature added to send off today!

New Here ,
May 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just purchased a PRO D to get a document exported for signature and sent off today.  I just learned that window don’t support the laptop program Vista.  I am on my IPad and wish to complete the process via the IPad which I thought the subscription would do before I make another purchase to get this document done today by its deadline.  PLEASE HELP ME!

TOPICS
Acrobat.com Cloud Storage, Adobe Send, ExportPDF, Fill & Sign

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 28, 2018 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pro D? You mean Acrobat Pro DC? Did you purchase a subscription or permanent license? And what do you mean by "exported for signature"? Exported to where, or what, or who?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 29, 2018 1
Resources