• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Scan to Adobe Document Cloud - Invite and sharing questions

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2020 Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.  We use Adobe scan and I just realized that it's saving already in the free adobe document cloud.  (Finally understanding the clouds.)  I'm a business owner and I'd like to be linked to my manager so she can scan and send docs to my adobe cloud.  

When using Adobe scan, does it automatically send to a free adobe document cloud?  

How do I invite her to share with mine?  

How do I make it only parts of mine that she's linked to?  

Basically, looking for privacy that she only has access to certain parts and also that she doesn't have to pay for extra cloud for herself.  I think she'd need to delete her scans eventually if it saved in her document cloud after scanning.  (I've used dropbox and google drive, but can't seem to find an invite for adobe.)  Thank you for your help, in advance.  Deb

TOPICS
Share PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 03, 2020 Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Deb,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry for the delay in response.

As you have mentioned above, you are using the Adobe Scan application. Please find below the answers to your questions.

1. When using Adobe scan, does it automatically send to a free adobe document cloud?    

- Yes, by default the PDFs get saved in the free Document Cloud account. 

2. How do I invite her to share with mine? How do I invite her to share with mine?    

- It is not possible to share the account. However, you can share the scanned PDFs with each other to review or add comments on it. To share the PDF for review, select the file and click on the Share button. Then add the email address of the reviewer. Please refer to the steps provided here: https://helpx.adobe.com/document-cloud/help/sharing-pdfs.html 

Hope the information helps.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources