• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Send & Track encountered a problem with one of your attachments - Outlook 2016

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2020 Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have several licenses of Acrobat 2015 Standard purchased through Lenovo bundled with the PC at the time of purchase.  Lately, we have been having a problem with my clients and they get the error message in the subject of this post "Adobe Send & Track encountered a problem with one of your attachments" when attaching any file type of any size to a new email in Outlook.

Here are all the steps I have tried to resolve the matter.

1. Cleared my Adobe cloud storage

2. Removed the software, reinstalled the software, updated the software, signed in to Adobe cloud account, still get the same error

3. Signed out of Adobe Cloud from the "Help" menu in Acrobat, signed back in, provided key to activate, still get the same error

Other notes: Usually when this happens I have resolved the matter by the steps below

4. Yearly I have to sign my clients out of their Adobe Account and re-enter the activation code in order to keep the send & track functioning

5. Adobe account signs the client out, I sign my clients into their Adobe Account and re-enter the activation code

How do I resolve the issue "Adobe Send & Track encountered a problem with one of your attachments" from a new email in Outlook? 

More Questions:

What is the Adobe Cloud storage limit for my product?

What is the size limit for the attached file?

My email associated with the account is ehayes@srgnc.com.

Thank you

Edward Hayes

TOPICS
Share PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2020 Feb 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have investigated more into the issue and it has something to do with my Adobe Cloud account.  Can someone help me to figure out what needs to be fixed on my cloud account? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ed,

Good Afternoon! Did you ever get a resolution to your problem above? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 24, 2020 Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nope, not yet. Can you look into my account to find out why my cloud is not working?  Maybe it thinks the account is has run out of storage space?  I deleted everything I saw.

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources