• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe send and track plug-in for outlook 2016 not working

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2016 Aug 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Earlier this week I became aware of "Adobe Send & Track" when a check box "Use Adobe Send & Track" appeared in the face of my new messages for Office 365 Outlook e-mail.

But after I signed up for Send & Track that add-in (Microsoft name) or plug-in (Adobe name for same service no long appears as a check box on the opening page of a new email address, and does not show up as a loaded or loadable add-in for COM add-ins for Outlook 2016.

I have managed to somehow manually invoke "send & track" but would prefer, since I have an annual subscription for the service, for the check box to appear on the opening page of a new email message from my Outlook 2016 e-mail client.

Attempted to download the plug-in/add-in after this happened, but get an error message that seems to be saying I have the applet/plugin/addon installed and cannot install it a second time.

Have started and restarted Office 365m Outlook 2016, and the computer without effect.

Please troubleshoot and advise; notify me if there is a patch or work-around, or what's going on with this.  The feature/service has been invaluable the first two times I've used it, would like to have it running as smoothly again as it did first time via checkbox in opening pane of new e-mail message.

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 22, 2016 Aug 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey mgesmphscccc

Are you signed in that plugin : Adobe Send & Track for Outlook, Acrobat DC  And this is supported and tested with Outlook 32 bit platform only: Send and track large files easily | Adobe Send & Track

Also, do you have Acrobat XI or Acrobat DC installed on your machine?

Please check and let me know. 

Regards,

Tariq Dar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources