Highlighted

Adobe Send documents not being delivered

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sent 20 recipients the same .zip files of documents separately.  I did not receive confirmations that they had been opened from 8 of those recipients. When I phoned them,  6 said they did not receive them at all.  for 2 I had an incorrect email address.  For those with incorrect email addresses, I did not receive a return e-mail notifying me of non-delivery or a problem with the delivery. If I cannot rely on Adobe Send, then I will change services.

Also, in the old Send Now system, I would receive two confirmation e-mails 1) that the delivery was successful; and 2) when the recipient activated/opened the link to the document(s).  Now there is just one notification -- when the link is activated/opened -- if the email even gets to the recipient.  

The access to Adobe tech support through instant messaging is entirely neglected for Adobe Send -- it is not even available as a choice of product one is having trouble with. So "new" certainly isn't improved.  Adobe removed a valuable feature and broke the rest of it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Send documents not being delivered

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sent 20 recipients the same .zip files of documents separately.  I did not receive confirmations that they had been opened from 8 of those recipients. When I phoned them,  6 said they did not receive them at all.  for 2 I had an incorrect email address.  For those with incorrect email addresses, I did not receive a return e-mail notifying me of non-delivery or a problem with the delivery. If I cannot rely on Adobe Send, then I will change services.

Also, in the old Send Now system, I would receive two confirmation e-mails 1) that the delivery was successful; and 2) when the recipient activated/opened the link to the document(s).  Now there is just one notification -- when the link is activated/opened -- if the email even gets to the recipient.  

The access to Adobe tech support through instant messaging is entirely neglected for Adobe Send -- it is not even available as a choice of product one is having trouble with. So "new" certainly isn't improved.  Adobe removed a valuable feature and broke the rest of it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 17, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nadinac49792772,

As mentioned above, the document link that you have shared was it a Personalized Invitation or Anonymous link?

When you send a personalized invitation to specific individuals, Send & Track tracks when those individuals preview or download the file. If you share an anonymous link, however, Send & Track doesn't track complete information.

Like who previews or downloads the file or who didn't. You will simply see a total number of previews or downloads not any other information.

For detailed description you may go through the help document and see "View Tracking Information" -

Using Adobe Send & Track 

Try sending a Personalized Invitation and let us know if that doesn't work either.

Regards,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 17, 2017 0
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All were Send and Track.  Your comment is like a tech support person asking me if my computer is plugged in. No-duh!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 18, 2017 0
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Link not anonymous.  Recipients stated they did not receive a notification.  Read my question before you answer -- or push the automated, mindless answer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 18, 2017 0
Resources