Highlighted

adobe send file size limited now to 100 mb?

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, i have been using adobe send for years and never lapsed my subscription. im aware there was some change form adobe but logging into the portal the menus are updated but content/my files are same.

I can't however send any more any file larger than a 100 MB size making this service useless to me?

someone please clarify how/if I can still send/track larger files

thanks

amh

Hi Mui_hfz,

Sorry to hear about the trouble you are experiencing and the delay in response.

Yes, there are some changes with the Send & Track services and its features available. However, with the new changes there isn't any limitation of uploaded file size has been defined. So you should be able to upload the larger files too.

For testing purpose, you may checked with different file larger than 100Mb and see. Share and track PDFs online using Adobe Document Cloud

Regards,

Akanchha

TOPICS
Adobe Send

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

adobe send file size limited now to 100 mb?

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, i have been using adobe send for years and never lapsed my subscription. im aware there was some change form adobe but logging into the portal the menus are updated but content/my files are same.

I can't however send any more any file larger than a 100 MB size making this service useless to me?

someone please clarify how/if I can still send/track larger files

thanks

amh

Hi Mui_hfz,

Yes, there are some changes with the Send & Track services and its features available. However, with the new changes there isn't any limitation of uploaded file size has been defined. So you should be able to upload the larger files too.

For testing purpose, you may checked with different file larger than 100Mb and see. Share and track PDFs online using Adobe Document Cloud

Regards,

Akanchha

TOPICS
Adobe Send

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 05, 2018 1
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mui_hfz,

Regards,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 08, 2018 1
Resources