• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe sign says I am not online

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2019 Jun 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to get a document e-signed in Adobe Acrobat DC, using the Adobe Sign tool.  I chose my document, ten added who I wanted to sign it.  But, once I try to go to the next step, it says I am not online.  I go to a different website, and see I am indeed able to send & receive info. online, but Adobe still says I am not online.  This is the first time this has happened to me, but it is also the first time I am trying to get a 16-page document e-signed while overseas.  Help?

PS: I am using Adobe Sign, not "Fill & Sign", but there's no category for "Adobe Sign", so I chose what I felt was the next best thing (fill & sign).

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2019 Jun 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Johnf,

Sorry to hear about the trouble.

Are you still experiencing the same issue? Could you please try accessing the services via Adobe Document Cloud  rather than using Acrobat DC.

Use a different web browser if it gives the same error. Also, for better understanding please do share the screenshot of the error message- https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-7043#jive_content_id_How_do_I_attach_a_screenshot

Would be waiting for your response.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2019 Jun 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That solved the problem. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 02, 2019 Jul 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Awesome!

Thanks for taking out time and updating the discussion. Let us know if there's any further assistance is required.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources