• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Track and Send Page Not Found

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2018 Aug 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to upload a PDF using Adobe Track and Send either through email or the web application it will upload the document, but when I click on the hyperlink it says page not found. I need to know how to correct the issue My subscription is current, and all of my preferences are correct

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 21, 2018 Aug 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lainiem,

Send & Track to send files as links, track the files that you send to specific individuals and keep the track of it. The file's actual location is still the same from where you have uploaded it.

So, if the end user is getting the page not found error while clicking on the link then the server might not be able to find the file from its exact location. So there are couple of possibilities that its not working-

1- If you have changed, deleted or replaced the file's position.

2- The folder where your file is actually saved is secured or doesn't have permission for anyone else to access.

3- Or there is a problem with the web browser you are working on. So check with a different web browser or network.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2018 Aug 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. I have not changed, deleted, or replaced the file's position

2. The folder permissions are all correct, it was working a few days ago and no changes have been made to the folder permissions

3. Have tried 2 different browsers and both are giving me the same issue, is there anything else that it could be?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 29, 2018 Aug 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Akki_24,

my company also has this issue, but for us it occurs when trying to use the "Track and send" functionality in Adobe Reader DC (Version 2018.011.20040).

The file gets uploaded within a few seconds and Reader DC provides us with a link to access it.

Upon entering the link in a web browser of our choice, we're presented with a "page not found" - error (we tried Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox, each in their latest version).

The functionality was last available on 20.08.2018.

We have already contacted customer support for our region (Germany) at 069-500 718 55, but the agent we talked to had not yet heard of the issue, though he could reproduce it on his machine.

Upon requesting further support or the creation of a support ticket he notified us that there is no such option for users of free products and that we should add to this forum post about the same issue.

Please let us know about how we can solve this issue.

Thank you very much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources