• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe update failed and now cannot export pdf from crystal report viewer

New Here ,
May 22, 2018 May 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everything was working ok until I got a message saying Adobe failed to update, so I re installed it.

Now it won't export PDF reports from LLoyds online banking to print

I am struggling to find a fix, hope someone can help as I have a headache now

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 25, 2018 May 25, 2018

Hi Elainep,

Looking at the information shared above, I assume that you are trying to Export a pdf which is available online on a web?

You must save or download the pdf locally first, and then try exporting the file either online via- https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf

or try with the desktop application Adobe Reader DC- Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions 

Here is a detailed description of how Export PDF service works- Using Adobe Export PDF

Let us know if its still doesn't work.

Reg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 25, 2018 May 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Elainep,

Looking at the information shared above, I assume that you are trying to Export a pdf which is available online on a web?

You must save or download the pdf locally first, and then try exporting the file either online via- https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf

or try with the desktop application Adobe Reader DC- Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions 

Here is a detailed description of how Export PDF service works- Using Adobe Export PDF

Let us know if its still doesn't work.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources