• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After upgrade of my pc to windows 10 the conversion from pdf to excel does not work properly like before, it cuts the first line (header, very important)of each page, how can I fix the problem?

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2016 Mar 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear All, after upgrade of my pc to windows 10 the conversion from pdf to excel does not work properly like before, it cuts the first line (header, very important) of each page, how can I fix the problem? For example, I have to convert a document of 160 pages from pdf to excel. Each page contains a header with the name of the person and a table below the header, which reports a timesheet. Before windows 10 the conversion worked like this: in an excel file I had header/table, header/table, header/table, etc (pls see attached "before", the 1st image), now it only convert the tables, and I don't now who these table belongs (pls see the other attachment "after", the 2nd image)...can someone help me to fix this problem?before.png

after.png

Thanks in advance for your cooperation and assistance,

Best Regards

Sara

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?