Highlighted

All but one months' PDF statements convert successfully to Excel, but one month fails. What can I do to fix the one month?

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using ExportPDF cloud service, I have several years of VISA credit card statements in .pdf format, all downloaded from my bank's website.  All convert successfully except one.  July 2012 fails to completely convert.  Sometimes the July conversion "times-out", so no file is available for download, sometimes detail is missing if a file is created by ExportPDF.  I get the same failed results whether I run the July 2012 conversion from Chrome Version 63.0.3239.132 (Official Build) (64-bit)   or if I run conversion of the same file from Acrobat Reader DC, Continuous release | Version 2018.009.20050.  I can successfully convert any other VISA statement file using either Chrome or Reader before or after a failed July 2012 conversion.  Any thoughts on a work around or how to fix the problem?

TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

All but one months' PDF statements convert successfully to Excel, but one month fails. What can I do to fix the one month?

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using ExportPDF cloud service, I have several years of VISA credit card statements in .pdf format, all downloaded from my bank's website.  All convert successfully except one.  July 2012 fails to completely convert.  Sometimes the July conversion "times-out", so no file is available for download, sometimes detail is missing if a file is created by ExportPDF.  I get the same failed results whether I run the July 2012 conversion from Chrome Version 63.0.3239.132 (Official Build) (64-bit)   or if I run conversion of the same file from Acrobat Reader DC, Continuous release | Version 2018.009.20050.  I can successfully convert any other VISA statement file using either Chrome or Reader before or after a failed July 2012 conversion.  Any thoughts on a work around or how to fix the problem?

TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 22, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dbliss,

As the scenario explained above, it seems to be only one particular document that's causing the conversion failure?

However, the rest of the files converting fine. Not sure what's the content included in that file that's not being supported during conversion.

Try the conversion using a different web browser via- https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf

We can test the file for you at our end, and see if we experience the same problem.

"You can share the file with us via email. And you can send it to the email that is shared via private message. Please do mention your forum thread in the subject"

Regards,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 23, 2018 1
Resources