Highlighted

Are you a Fraud -Organisation? yES, MY QUESTIONS ARE ANSWERED - YOU WANT MY LAST MONEY- not with me!

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I listened this morning to your President, Virginia Rometty,

She explained that IBM will help especially young people to understand the cyber innovations and take advantage of it .

Ok, obviously for older people there is no help. But in the contrary, when I signed up at the Adobe Cloud - they insisted to get money out of my pockets (I am retired and my pockets are empty). All this BLOCKCHAIN nonsense is only for people who have money to throw around.

Ginni, find other victims not me anymore,

Peter Fischer

TOPICS
Acrobat.com Cloud Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Are you a Fraud -Organisation? yES, MY QUESTIONS ARE ANSWERED - YOU WANT MY LAST MONEY- not with me!

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I listened this morning to your President, Virginia Rometty,

She explained that IBM will help especially young people to understand the cyber innovations and take advantage of it .

Ok, obviously for older people there is no help. But in the contrary, when I signed up at the Adobe Cloud - they insisted to get money out of my pockets (I am retired and my pockets are empty). All this BLOCKCHAIN nonsense is only for people who have money to throw around.

Ginni, find other victims not me anymore,

Peter Fischer

TOPICS
Acrobat.com Cloud Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 25, 2018 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Feb 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Virginia Rommetty is the president of IBM. You seem to be complaining about Adobe. Are you aware that these are different companies?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 26, 2018 1
Resources