• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Billing Issue

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2018 Oct 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried to reach someone at Adobe to help me and I keep going in circles. Your site makes it impossible to resolve a situation.

On May 22, I was charged $103.68, then on July 14th, $38.23, then on August 16th $106.71.

I was credited $23.94 on May 23rd, and $37.74 on August 5th.

Please ask someone to contact me. I have been double billed by your company. I wish to be reimbursed for the overcharge.

Thank you.

Debra Lefebvre

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 22, 2018 Oct 22, 2018

Hi Debral,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience caused.

We have looked into your account and found there were multiple subscriptions signed up and then it was canceled. So this was the reason that you see multiple transactions there.

We suggest you to contact our customer support team via phone/chat to get this sorted. You may follow the steps suggested below or check the private message for direct number.

Refer to the link  Contact Customer Care

1- Select Account issues

2-

3- Select the Payments

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 22, 2018 Oct 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Debral,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience caused.

We have looked into your account and found there were multiple subscriptions signed up and then it was canceled. So this was the reason that you see multiple transactions there.

We suggest you to contact our customer support team via phone/chat to get this sorted. You may follow the steps suggested below or check the private message for direct number.

Refer to the link  Contact Customer Care

1- Select Account issues

2-

3- Select the Payments option and then click on "Show me my contact options".

Let us know if you require any further assistance.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources