Highlighted

Block download PDF files

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I need your help with the following issue, I have a webpage where I store some PDF files for all the  people in the company. With Adobe Acrobat Pro DC I have restricted printing, changes, copies, etc... But Im not able to avoid people download the file. 

When someone opens the file /he/she gets a toolbar with the icon to save the file. Is there anyway to block this toolbar or a setting to avoid the download??

Thanks!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Bernd Alheit | Adobe Community Professional

Without a download it is not possible to view the documents.

TOPICS
Export PDF, How to, Manage files, Share PDF, View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Block download PDF files

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I need your help with the following issue, I have a webpage where I store some PDF files for all the  people in the company. With Adobe Acrobat Pro DC I have restricted printing, changes, copies, etc... But Im not able to avoid people download the file. 

When someone opens the file /he/she gets a toolbar with the icon to save the file. Is there anyway to block this toolbar or a setting to avoid the download??

Thanks!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Bernd Alheit | Adobe Community Professional

TOPICS
Export PDF, How to, Manage files, Share PDF, View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 07, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 07, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thanks for your reply, but I need to avoid downloading locally, I just want to see the file embeded in the web page.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 07, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not possible.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 07, 2020 0
Resources