• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Buttons in a Spawned template after compression disappear when checked.

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A very odd happening.

Acrobat DC. Form has templates used to create dynamic pages. All works fine until I use the Document Cloud Compress utility.

The compressed document 'seems' to be ok, but check boxes on the generated pages, when selected disappear only to reappear when another something is clicked. In addition, there are buttons that never appear but function (if you know where to click).

From all appearances all seems the same, but it is not.

Any suggestions?

Thanks, Alex

TOPICS
Create PDF , Export PDF , Organize PDF pages , View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alex,

Thank you for reaching out.
Would it be possible to share the original PDF file and the compressed one. We would like to review it.
Also help us with the screenshot of a particular area of the PDF which helps us understand your query better. 
If you cant share the link publically to download these files, click on my profile and choose send message. 

Regards,
Tariq

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I will provide two via PM - 'beforeCompress' and 'afterCompress' that illustrate what is happining.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources